This Phan Rang – A Land of Cham Culture Full Day Trip is a fascinating journey that takes you from Nha Trang to the heart of Cham culture in Phan Rang. The tour includes a visit to the stunning beaches and some of the most important cultural temples of Phan Rang. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit Bau Truc Village, where you can witness the traditional pottery-making techniques of the Cham people. This tour is perfect for anyone interested in the history, culture, and natural beauty of this province.
- Admire the stunning beaches with white sand dunes of Phan Rang
- Visit some of the most important cultural sites, such as Poklong Giarai Temples and Porome Temples
- Explore Bau Truc Village and witness the traditional pottery-making techniques of the Cham people
- AC Private Transport by car/mini van Local
- English or Vietnamese tour guide
- One Vietnamese Lunch
- All admission fees
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Trip insurrance.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 – 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 – 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 – 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
- Over 11 years old fully charge 100%