- Experiencing the most famous sites such as: Tam Coc landscape, Bich Dong pagoda, Hoa Lu Ancient capital.
- Visiting the new check in area such as Mua cave for paronamic view.
- Full inclusion meals in restaurant with local cuisines.
- Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos in Tam Coc.
- Cycling in the countryroad to see buffalos, birds and natural life.
- Explore a local market and enjoy short cooking class.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Transfer by A/C modern bus Hoa Lu – Tam Coc with group tour
- private guide with cycling to Mua cave and Bich Dong on Day 2
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Accommodation as bungalow room with en suite bathroom and swimming pool basing on twin sharing basis
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Cycling to Mua cave and Bich Dong pagoda and visit local market
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax, single supplement
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences.
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- Children are under 4 years old are FOC sharing room with parent
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 50%.
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%.