- Immerse yourself in the limestone karst formations of Dinh Mountain.
- Explore the largest pagoda temple complex in Vietnam.
- Ride up to the grottoes of Tràng An by traditional sampan.
- Cycle along the banks of the canals on rural roads.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Trang An – Bai Dinh – Hanoi.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax.
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences.
- Cycling * (Optional)
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC.
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 50%.
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%.