Oasis Bay Party Cruise
Cruises level: 1 night on cruise 4 star Cruise Build: 2017 No of cabins: 30 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Oasis Bay Party Cruise
Cabins and rates
Oasis Bay Party Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay (L/ D)
Day 2: Halong bay - hanoi (B/ L)
9h30 - Pack your things, leave the cabin and settle your bill.
10h00 - The Cruise will head back to Tuan Chau Harbour.
11hr - Attend the Cooking demonstration
12hr - Enjoy the last lunch on board and get back the bus to Hanoi.
17h00-17h30 - Tour ends
Oasis Bay Party Cruise 3 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay World Heritage
7h45 - 8h15 - Pick up customers to transfer to Ha Long Bay. We will have a 3 to 4 hour bus ride to Tuan Chau Harbour. The Party Cruise bus is comfortable and fully air conditioned.
12h30 - Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbour for a 30 minute break before taking a ferry boat to the Halong Party Cruise.
13h30-14h45 - Check into your cabin put your bags down and then enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while the boat begins to cruise majestically through Halong Bay. There is a magic or an energy that you feel when cruising through the Bay that is just lovely and amazing. Passing by Stone Dog Islet, Floating Fishing Village, Incense Burner Islet, and Swan Islet, Duck Islet…
15h - 17h00 - Spend at least 2 hours kayaking through the tunnel to explore the off the beaten track area of Frog Pond in the fairy land of Halong Bay.
17h30 - Sunset Party time with Boat Jumping and Swimming.
18h00 - Re-board the Party Cruise, take a shower, and relax.
19h00 - Evening meal in the dining room.
21h00 - Party Time till late.
Day 2: Freedom Island (B/ L/ D)
Day 3: Halong bay - Hanoi (B/ L)
We make differences
- Family suites available
- Triple stay allowed
- Suite cabins come with balcony
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- Masssage and Spa
- Baby cot
Activities on Board
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Bamboo boat trip
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Fully furnished luxury cabins with A/C, hot water, en-suite bathroom
- All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Complimentary mineral water
- Welcome drink
- Cookery demonstrations
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Water Trampoline
- Halong Bay Kayaking
- Music, exciting games
- English speaking guide
- Round Trip Shuttle bus
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
1, Cancellation Policy:
The following policies shall apply to all kind of service cancellations if you cancel your tour at a later stage:
- Above 15 days 100% refund of total costs deposit.
- 15-7 days 75% refund of total costs deposit.
- 7-3 days 50% refund of total costs deposit.
- 3 days or less is non-refundable.
The above penalties apply when the entire booking is cancelled and apply to all services including tour, transportation and accommodation arrangements. Cancellation of luxury cruise tours might charge 100% of total cost.
2, Refund Policy:
If the refund has been approved, then it will take place through PayPal or by cash in our office. Final refunds can be settled directly in our office in Hanoi or with a maximum of 4 working days.
- If you do not receive the reply within five business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail or fax fail to reach us.
- Refund by PayPal may incur additional costs such as currency and transactions fees, the client is liable for any costs incurred
- Refund by credit cards is not possible
- Refund by bank transfer is only possible if the payment has also been made by bank transfer
- Refund via website adventureindochina.com is possible, if the booking is booked directly via the website and only the amount that was booked via our official website.
3, Confirmation Policy:
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- Over 12 years old are charged 100%.
3 Customer reviews for Oasis Bay Party Cruise
Based on 3 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise tripWrite a review
Very good 0
Recent viewed cruises