Add: 6 Ma May Street, Hanoi Capital.Viet Nam.
Tel: +84-4-66835539 - 22152153
Fax: (84 4) 39263143
Hotline: +84 -0903299389 / -01637882745
* Cycling to discover a beautiful countryside. * Try becoming a real Vietnamese wet rice farmer * Riding the water buffalo “BMW VIETNAM” * Going fishing with local people * Seeing “THE GANGNAM’style” performance * Rowing a basket boat to explore the water coconut palm paradise
Tour guide meeting you at your hotel and introducing about the tour program
· Starting biking to the countryside, taking pictures about beautiful countryside views before getting arrived to Tra Que herb garden veggie village
· Visiting around the village garden, meeting local farmers, listening to tour guide explained why it is called “Organic farm” and how it is consumed around Hoi An and local people.
· Joining into farming activities like: hoeing soil, using seaweed, transplanting and watering vegetable ....etc
· Keeping biking to the rice paddy field throughout the shrimp farm, on the ways, taking picture about duck farms, shrimps farms, cows, birds, bamboo...
· Arriving to the local house, the local farmer at block 3 - Cam Thanh Ecological village, talking and sharing about the daily life of the local family before joining how to grow wet rice with his family.
· Starting farming work like plough and raking with buffalo, riding water buffalo, learning how to transplant rice, flooding farm, grinding rice, pounding rice, coking rice into a meal.
· Having lunch with the local family. After lunch, taking a rest and enjoying your therapist foot massage at his family...
· Picking up at the house and transferring down to a local fishing village by mini-van.
· Joining to go fishing with local fishermen at Phuoc Hai local fishing boat to experience local cast net CHAI.
· Arriving water coconut palm jungle, enjoying the basket boat demonstration performed by Eco-tour’s crews and visiting the water coconut palm forest.
· Having a fun to catch crab around the water coconut palm forest.
· Walking around the Eco-village and meeting local former guerrilla telling about his/her memory of history about the U.S/VIETNAM WAR from the period 1968 to 1972 between V.C soldiers and U.S Armies.
· Returning boat and arriving at the end of the world Beach area, learning more about the local people how they are living and fishing.
· Enjoying your Vietnamese traditional snacks on board with coldest beers or drinks while seeing The Sun setting down behind Phuoc Hai fishing village where fishermen go back to the ocean for fishing...
· Back to hotel by van.
65US$/1 child (child from 4 to 11 years old).
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDED:
· English/French speaking tour guide
· Hotel pick up and return ( Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
· Bike with helmets
· Organic farm visit
· Buffalo pulling cart
· Lunch at a local farmer family
· Vietnamese wet rice planting with authentic farming tools
· Fishing with local fishermen ‘s nets
· Basket boat lesson
· Basket boat adventure ride
· Water coconut palm paradise visit
· Purple crab catching for fun
· Meeting local former V.C soldiers
· Dinner on board
· Cold drinks
· Sunset with cold drinks and Vietnamese snacks on board
· Many, many photo opportunities
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDED:
· Travel Insurance
· Personal tip
· All of our programs are seating coach tour (Join-in-tour)
· Tour rate changed without prior notice.
· In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled.
· Booking tours required at least 24 hours.