Add: 6 Ma May Street, Hanoi Capital.Viet Nam.
Tel: +84-4-66835539 - 22152153
Fax: (84 4) 39263143
Hotline: +84 -0903299389 / -01637882745
- Morning drive to Ba Na Hill.
- Ba Na Mountain is located on Truong Son Mountain, on the West of Da Nang City. Ba Na was found in 1919 by French colonists. During French colonial period, French people were chosen Ba Na as the Da Lat in Da Nang because of its cool climate and the beautiful view. The old villas were rebuilt and became the accommodation for tourist who wants to overnight.
- With a 5km long of cable car system which carries up to Ba Na’s peak at 1487m above the sea level, visitors will enjoy the cool climate at the summit due to the elevation difference.
- Nowadays, this place is a prior choice for domestic people, specially, for local people in Da Nang and provinces around.
- Back to Hotel in the afternoon.
price:92US$/a person(group 2 persons)
- private transfer, English speaking guide, cable car, entrance fee, lunch.